While the District’s school buildings and grounds are maintained primarily for the purpose of educating students within the District, the Board of Education recognizes that the buildings and grounds are a valuable community resource and believes that this resource should be available to the community for specific uses that will not interfere with educational activities. Please check the calendar above or click here to view the facility use calendar.
Please begin with Step 1 below. If you have already completed your registration Click Step 2 to log in and reserve your space.
All facility use requests are completed online. The first step needed to make an online facility use request is to create an ML Schedules user account. You can do so by clicking the link above. Be sure to complete all fields and then click the submit button. If your registration was successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation. The links below will provide additional information if needed.
How To Tutorials
Once your account is created you can start making facility reservation using ML Schedules. Click the link above to reach the Log in screen. The video below will further explain the reservation process as will the Community User Quick Start Guide
The following is a sample of the approval process depending on the area that is being requested.
Status 1- Building approval
Status 2- Athletic Department Approval
Status 3- Business Office Approval
Status 4- Final approval and scheduling, once insurance certificate is received
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the online process, please call 607-561-7700 Ext. 3
Certificate of Insurance
Sidney Central School District has the right to change, cancel any approved spaces for district use. A $1,000,000 certificate of insurance naming Sidney Central Schools as additional insured is required to be submitted to the District Office prior to use of the facility.
School sponsored events will be scheduled through the school and will not have any charges
Non-Profit organizations, upon approval of the Superintendent of Schools or designee will be charged 50% of the total calculated charges.
For Profit organizations will be charged according to the posted fee schedule. Any changes must be approved by the Superintendent of Schools.
Please review the following links to Board of Education Policy and Regulation.
- Classroom Use $10.00 per hour
- Cafeteria $15.00 per hour
- Gymnasium $100.00 for 4 hours (less than 4 hours fee will be determined)
- Auditorium $250.00 per day (less than one day will be determined)
- Transportation Ctr $250.00 per day (less than one day will be determined)
- Stadium Field $150 per event (actual hours and cost will be determined)
- Baseball Field $150 per event (actual hours and cost will be determined)
- Softball Field $150 per event (actual hours and cost will be determined)
- Pool $300 per event (actual hours and cost will be determined)
- Stadium Lights $75 per event (actual hours and cost will be determined)
Custodial/Supervision costs will be charged at $25.00 per hour.
Lifeguard charge is $12.00 per hour