Pictured from left: Kayla Turner, Wesley Alger, Kirsten Pepper-Cole, Riley Easton, and Lincoln Constable.
Five Sidney Central School District students were recently inducted into the National Technical Honor Society at DCMO BOCES.
Those inducted were:
- Wesley Alger (computer technology program)
- Lincoln Constable (welding program)
- Riley Easton (certified nursing assistant program)
- Kirsten Pepper-Cole (automotive technology program)
- Kayla Turner (security and law enforcement program)
Congratulations to these five students!
#SidneyCSD #SidneyPride #WarriorPRIDE